(1). Support ArtNet protocol, 4 Ports(each has 512 channels) output.
(2). Support allocating address for DMX512 chips (for example UCS512, TM512).
(3). Controlled by master controller or PC.
(4). Transmission distance between two controllers is up to 100 meters.
- Input Voltage: AC90-240V
- Power Consumption: 1.3W
- Drive Pixels Number: 4096
- Weight: 1KG
- Dimension: L163 x W155 x H54
- Carton Size: L205 x W47 x H21
1pcs LED artnet Controller
DMX512, LPD1882, LPD8806, LPD1882, LPD1889, TM1812, TM1809, TM1804, TM1803, TM512, TM1926, TM1913, TM1914, TM1814, UCS6909, UCS6912, UCS1903, UCS1909, UCS1912, UCS512, UCS8904, APA104, P9813, WS2801, WS2803, WS2811, WS2812, WS2821, SM16716, SM16711, INK1003, LX1003, MY9221, MBI6021, MBI6024, LD1510, LD1512, LD1530, LD1532, etc.
Note: H802RA supports way more than the chips listed above (for example UCS2903 has the same sequence diagram with UCS1903, H802RA supports them as well)
- GND, D- and D+ are for DMX512 chips like TM512, UCS512
- GND, CLK and DAT are for chips like APA102
- GND and DAT are for chips like TM1812, WS2811, WS2812.
- ADI(address input) is address line for DMX512 chips.
Artnet LED Jinx Controller DMX Controller WS2801 WS2811 WS2812b WS2813 WS2815 Madrix LED Pixel Controller LED Strips
- Product Code: 45
- Availability: In Stock
- 10 or more $72.99